Thursday, July 29, 2010

Letoya Luckett is the new face of Luster



Letoya Luckett is the new face of Luster's Pink Hair Lotion. And Luster's and VIBE magazine hosted a launch party last night for the event. She also addressed her ex Slim Thug's recent controversial comments to www.theYBF.com:

On her former boo Slim Thug's comments about black women...

"Black is beautiful baby. It is what it is. I’m so proud to be a black woman; I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. I mean nothing. I’m blessed to be black. I’m thankful that l I have an amazing family, black women that raised me. Wonderful friends, I’m like an international girl all day long. But I love the black women in my life. My grandmother, my mom… Even on Slim like he has a great mother, he has a great grandmother...women that raised him. His sister... who if it wasn’t for her you wouldn’t even know who Slim Thug was. Because of how they took care of him... I mean you know, whatever was said, was said. But on my end, Black is Beautiful! "

No comments: