Monday, May 26, 2008

Sequel to Coldest Winter Ever to be released soon!


Author and activist, SISTER SOULJAH announced on her website that after years of "writing, thinking, traveling and creating," this year, she will release the sequel to what I consider the grandmother of urban fiction.

SOULJAH says,

"The sequel I have written will be quite a surprise I think. My readers will have to get their intellectual weight up!"

"I have worked extremely hard to bring this one to the public. I love it. I was completely dedicated to making sure I didn't cheat my million of readers from hoods, burbs, and villages around the world. I am giving you something you can feel, remember, and use in your own lives."

"All credit goes to God for gracing me with the talent and the insight. I truly believe God is the greatest author of all times."

No comments: