Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Teyana Taylor owns over 100 pairs of Nikes!



She's a new artist and protege of Pharrell. You may remember her from my Super Sweet 16 on MTV. Now she has her first single and video out "Google Me." I must say this is definitely a Shenique girl. And she is definitely a performer. The self taught dancer picked up most of her moves from watching music videos and street performers. But those breathtaking moves don’t come so easy. “I go to the gym from 11 to 2 (at night)” she told Nike reporter Tereza Ohley. “I do the treadmill, weights, and crunches.” Recently, Teyana added ballet training. “I learned new ways to strengthen my body, and picked up on different ways to move.” As for her distinctive style, Teyana’s not a follower. “If I see something that’s hot, I get it,” she explains. She also confesses to having over 100 pairs of Nike shoes.

No comments: